6/30/2008

Everything I Do

I was waiting for my Mistress in her bedroom. When she arrived, she called me from the living room. Recently, she had not come to the bedroom but she had ordered me to descend to the living room. I knelt at her feet and kissed them. Perhaps, you know that this is our usual greeting ceremony. She usually had caressed my hair and she had told what her plan was. She sometimes had sat down in her chair and had ordered me to kiss her feet or to give a message.

Now, she did not tell anything. I was waiting for her words looking up at her face, as she likes when I kneel and look up at her. I was waiting. She did not say a single word. After some minutes, she broke the silence. She asked me if I did not like her feet any longer. I did not understand and looked up fuzzy. She explained that I did not continue kissing her feet. I was puzzled. It was our usual greeting ceremony. I did everything in the same way as I had always done. I leaned to kiss her feet, immediately. But, she went away quickly. I followed her crawling as quickly as I could.

She sat down in her favorite chair. I knelt before the chair and started kissing her feet. I apologized. She was chiding me. I asked if I must kiss her feet continually as a greeting ceremony in the future. She looked at me angrily and asked if she could not express herself clearly. I was afraid again. I did not understand my mistake and I was frightened to ask more. She was chiding me. I did not understand why I had deserved it.

Arta's friend arrived. Arta said that he and I would play chess. I felt desperate. I thought that she wanted to punish me. Everything I did was wrong. I resembled previous day. She had treated me with the same manner. I did not understand anything.

We started to play chess. I had a headache and I had to play this hated game. I tried to concentrate heavily. Her friend said a half of sentence “English?”. I did not answer. I was sure this half sentence was said to my Mistress. I did not even understand the question. Arta shouted at me because I had not answered. I begged for mercy. I did it about twenty times this day. In fact, I said only few but I beg for mercy. Her friend explained that the question was “Is it an English Opening?”. I did not know what English Opening meant.

I was trembling during the game and I played badly. I lost the game. I knew that I would be punished. I wanted to be punished. I thought that it would be better to spent two days in the stocks than to be chidden all the time.


But, my Mistress did not punish me. She seemed to be satisfied with my play. I feared to say anything. Arta ordered me to go to her. I obeyed and knelt down at her feet. They were talking. Suddenly, Arta moved her chair away from me. I did not know what to do. My heart wanted to go to her. But, I was frightened to move without an order.

My Mistress and her guest were showing paintings each to other. Once, I heard that my Mistress showed a picture of her future house. I wanted to take a look at the picture of her house, at least. But, I was afraid to move. Some minutes later, Arta ordered me to go to her feet. I crawled to her quickly. I had to massage her feet. I did my best while they were talking. She offered a foot massage to her friend, too. But, he refused. He said he was too tired. I also felt tired, as it was late enough.

When her friend left, Arta told me that other of her friends would come. We were waiting silently. Then, my Mistress informed me that we would go to his friend. This friend was the person I had introduced, as a Cruel Friend. We sometimes had talked with him. I learnt him better and I knew that he was a kind person. He was working on an RR collars and my Mistress arrived to help him.

They tried the possibilities of the collar while I was kneeling. I was very tired and my Mistress allowed me to go to sleep.

No comments: