6/10/2008

New Hairstyle

I described my feelings in previous post. I hope nobody misunderstands it. Arta is a very good Mistress and I like to be her slave. It is my longest slavery in SL. It is why the experience is new for me. Do not think that she is cruel or so. No, she is not cruel at all.

The problem is not with her, but with me. I can hardly handle the relationship changing between us as we learn more of each other. When I talked about emotions in the previous post then I thought about love. I twit her, I have different feelings and these feelings can prevent to be a good slave.

Arta many times said that I was her girlfriend not only her slave. I believed it and I made mistakes. She is very caring Mistress, who cares about my state of mind. I am happy to be her slave. She was cruel when she punished me. I am sure that most of you agree with me. But, I am her slave. I can respect her, I can obey her, I can worship her. Maybe I can love her, but I must not wait for any feeling from her side. I try to accept it and I want to accept it but I need some time to accept it.

Of course, It does not mean that I will serve her like a machine. I tried it and Arta did not like it. Rather, it means that I must ignore my loving feelings and I must pay all my attention to her need.

OK, I finished boring conversation of my feelings. Let us see what happened today.

My Mistress opened my cuffs and detached my leash. She caressed me. Oh, I felt so good holding her in my arms and feeling her body pressed against mine. Then she sat down and she ordered me to sit, too. It was very unusual for me. In fact, I got frightened not knowing what would happen. I prepared myself for some disaster. Instead, we were talking about our common fast. She talked with me very openly. Is not she a perfect Mistress?

Then she took me to the Hairspray and she was searching for a new hair. We met the Chess Guy again, but at this time, he had only a few minutes to spend with us.

My Mistress bought nice hair for herself, a blond one with hair scarf. She also found a new hairstyle for me. Do you like it?


Hairspray is placed on a huge territory, so we could see only some shops and it became late.

We went home, my Mistress did not lock my cuffs and she did not bind me to her bed. After a lovely hug, she just ordered me to go to the bedroom.

No comments: