6/07/2008

Dusting

My Mistress was busy when I woke up. It seemed that she would be busy for long. At this time Sir Nabru IMed me. I am always happy to talk to him and our conversation was broken by SL last time.

Sir Nabru wanted to meet me. I was bound to Arta's bed, so, I could not go. I asked Arta if he could visit me in her house.

My Mistress arrived and untied me from the bed. She is really caring Mistress, is not she? Thank you, Mistress.

So, I met Sir Nabru. He had a nice conversation on the terrace at the top of his caste. Reminiscences ran through my mind. Last time, I had massaged him here, before we had danced in the light of westering sun. Sir Nabru told me about his life. He has had a beautiful slave for two months. I was happy to hear that he was glad. I hope that we will meet in the future, too.

I returned home and I saw my Mistress sitting in her favorite chair. I knelt before her and we were talking about the punishments. I told her my feelings. I believed that my love to her was enough motivation. She had other opinion. I was explaining why I was right. Suddenly, I realized that I was wrong again. I dared to argue with her. I was ashamed. I agreed her quickly.

Then my Mistress ordered me to go the bathroom to clean the floor. I was rubbing the floor for more than an hour. I was very tired when my Mistress arrived. She leaded me to the sleeping room. I felt asleep very quickly.

No comments: