6/04/2008

Kiss of Desire

After waking up, I joined my Mistress. She was shopping. She did not attach the leash to my collar. However, she ordered me no to fall behind. I obeyed. It was not easy as she walked silently. She stared at a vendor and then suddenly she went away. I had to look at her all the time. I was running after her and I could drop a look at vendors rarely.

Arta likes boots and she has great assortment of boots. She showed me her boots. I enjoyed looking at her boots. She was very proud of her collection and I felt that I pleased my Mistress. I was barefoot during this show. I felt the cold kiss of the floor on my soles and at that moment, I understand why Arta had forbidden wearing shoes.

At home, Arta went out to the terrace. I followed. She sat down at the chessboard. Cold hand gripped my heart. I was standing frozen in front of the chessboard. I heard her order from the far distance. I moved trembling and sat down as I was told. Arta made a step. I was waiting. I hesitated. The silence pinned my mind into the chess table. I parted my lips and words left my trembling mouth. I asked if I had to play. Arta looked at me and then she stood up asking if I still worried of chess. I nodded and I knew I failed again. I failed because she was a caring Mistress. She cared of me and she did not want to hurt me. I failed. I felt in a trap, from which did not have any exit. I was sure that I would fail if I would play. But, I failed not playing with my Mistress. I hated the chessboard so much.


My Mistress had a bath while I was cleaning the floor in the bathroom. She enjoyed the bath silently with closed eyes. I was afraid of talking to her. I knew I failed and I supposed she was thinking of my bad behavior.

Arta came out of the bath and she was drying her body close to my head. She suddenly ordered me to have a bath, too. I felt confused. Was not she angry with me? I went to the bath quickly and I descended into to hot water. My body relaxed, but my mind was still unsure. After some minutes, I had to come out. We were standing naked close to each other. Arta examined my body. We were talking of differences between our shapes.



Then Arta ordered me to put on clothes. When I was ready, she locked my cuffs. I was kneeling before her perfect body. My eyes roamed on her slender legs. Arta told me to kiss her feet. I obeyed. Then she ordered me to kiss her thighs. I kissed her gently and my breath became short having my eyes on her naked hot body.

Arta moved her hips toward my face and she asked if I liked her pussy. I was unable to speak. I just nodded. Then I gathered all my force to say yes. Arta looked at me and she allowed me to kiss her pussy. I swallowed in excitement. I leaned. My lips approached her hot pussy. I felt her sweet odor and the heat radiating from her. My mouth touched her lips slowly. I felt as the electrical impulse jumping to my mouth from her lips. I parted my lips a bit to feel her taste. It was wonderful.

'It is enough, Nia.' I understood the meaning of this sentence slowly. I sat back on my feet and tried to calm down. She ordered me strictly to go to my place. I obeyed and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt her hands stroking my hair. I smiled up at her when she went away. I was the happiest slave.

No comments: