6/05/2008

Unsure Slave

We talked with my Mistress about the kiss I had given her, yesterday. She knew that I was straight. She was not sure if I had liked to kiss her pussy. I had served Mistresses earlier. It did not have any common with my sexual orientation. But, now, I had another feeling. I really enjoyed kissing Arta. I did not know what had happened to me. I did not understand it. I knew only that I had enjoyed kissing her pussy and I wanted to kiss her more. Maybe, I felt in love with her. My thoughs are in a whirl.

We were talking of it for a while. We were talking of how to kiss her, how to lick her. I became very excited. I was sure that we would go to the bedroom in a minute. Arta asked if I wanted to do it right now. I nodded eagerly. She stood up and told me that maybe I would have the opportunity another time. I followed her disappointed.

We went to the living room. I could see new furniture there. Arta sat down and I knelt down at her feet. She created a frame for a picture and she placed photos into this frame, one after another. I looked at the photos. My Mistress and a handsome man were in most of the photos. I could see them caressing each other, kissing. I bowed my head. I knew that my Mistress had a friend. I knew that I am her slave only. But, it was bad to see her with others. I lowered my head and took deep breath. I remembered myself that I was here to serve and only for serve. When Arta said that she was searching a good photo to her living room, I was able to smile at her.

Her friend arrived. Arta offered him to play chess with me. He refused. Thank you, again, handsome stranger. *smiles

Arta mentioned that she had seen a hairstyle. The hair was designed by Calico Ingmann. I do not like her hairstyles. I am proud of my hair and I know the best hairdressers in SL. Unfortunately, Calico is not one of them. Arta asked my opinion. I hesitated. We were not alone, so I had to agree with her. I told that most of Calico's works were not the best, but I was sure that the hairstyle she had seen was beautiful. She shouted at me that I would wear the hairstyle she would choose for me. She also sent an IM telling me that I was forbidden to disagree. I was ashamed. I failed again. I did not know how to behave in similar situations. Perhaps, I had to lie.

We went to Calico's shop. I loved long hairs, so, I saw worried as my Mistress went to mid length hairstyles. She was trying hairs and she told me to do so, too. I was searching for a good looking hair, but I could not find any. Suddenly, I was jerked. I looked around and I realized that Arta attached a leash and she leaded me. She told me that I did not follow her. I failed again. Yes, she had ordered me to try a hair. But, a good slave always pays attention to her Owner.

Arta's friend left us and we remained alone. Arta looked sad. I tried to make her happier. I even offered her to play chess. It did not help. We went home.

Arta's other friend came to visit her. She was a Mistress living in Rossey. The evening started well. Arta's guest liked me. But, I was very silly and I ruined everything. This Mistress asked white wine and I served red. I am very stupid, am not I?

My Mistress sent me to sleep and I knew that she was not proud of me at all this evening.

No comments: