6/06/2008

Punishment

I slept in the living room this night. I had felt that I had not deserved to sleep in my Mistress' bedroom.

When Arta arrived, I started to kiss her feet. Only words of greeting left my lips. I remained silent; my mouth was busy kissing her feet. Arta was silent, too. I was afraid of lifting my head and looking at her beautiful face. My trembling body was cold. The only heat I felt was radiated from Arta's feet.

Arta took out her leg from my mouth and placed it on my head. I did not move. She pressed my head down with her leg. I felt sudden pain in my head and in my neck. I was moving my hips to find less painful position silently. She presses me harder. My head was pinched to the wooden floor. I opened my mouth to breath. I was frightened. My eyes were filled with tears. I felt pain in my entire body. The hard floor presses into my face painfully.

My Mistress lifted her legs and stood in front of me. I did not lift my head. I felt her anger. She grabbed my hands and locked my wrists to my ankles forcing me to kneel. I looked at her face lifting my head a little. She shouted at me immediately ordering me to stare at the floor.

Arta pushed me to the floor and hogtied me. I was afraid of even moaning, however, metal cuffs cut deep into my body.

She sat in her favorite chair and ordered me to crawl to her. I took time to get there. I tried to move fast ignoring pain caused by cuffs and ignoring the burning feeling as the hard floor rubbed my flesh. She turned me on my back with her legs and ordered me to lick her sole.

I obeyed. I licked her sole humbly. Arta talked to me. She told that I had put her to shame, yesterday. I started to cry. My salty tears flew into my mouth as I licked her sole. She told me that I had behaved badly specially. I exclaimed against it. I never wanted to be bad. She said that it meant if she lied. I did not know what to say. Of course, I never dare to say that she was a liar. She was so cruel.

I knew that I had been wrong and I knew that I must have been punished. I was ready to be punished. In fact, I had started my punishment earlier. I had been feeling bad since I had served Mistress bad. I had been feeling pain in my mind. It hurt more than any other punishment.

Arta detached the chain from my cuffs and ordered me to follow her. She went to the stocks. I placed my head into it. She closed me there and locked my hands together. She set the timer to an hour and she left me. I did not want to beg for mercy. I wanted to be punished. I wanted to feel pain in my entire body. I wanted to feel as uncomfortable as it was possible. I just hoped that my punishment would calm down my Mistress.


I knew that I would have spent an hour here. I had time to think of my behavior. I always tried to be a good slave. I hoped that my former Owners enjoyed my servitude. I had been proud of my obedience. I had been enjoying serving almost every of my former Owners. I kept in touch with some of them and I was proud of their friendship.

I had never been worried serving others before. I had known that I had been a good slave, a very good one. I had paid my attention to my service only. I had spent more than three weeks with my Mistress. I wanted her to be proud of me. When her guest had arrived, I had been worry to make mistakes. It had been the reason why I had been unable to serve well.

My Mistress returned in about twenty minutes. I heard her approaching steps but I did not dare to lift my face.

She asked if I wanted to tell her something. I was despaired. I did not know what to say. I asked her not to be angry with me. I promised that I would not fail any more.

But, she wanted to hear my begging. I started to beg immediately. I did not beg for release. I begged for her mercy. I wanted to tell her why I was so silly. But, she was not interested in my explanation. She extended the time of the stocks with an hour and then she left.

I remained alone. Crying shook my body. Every movement increased the pain in my neck as the hard wood of the stocks rubbed it. I knew that I would be locked to the stocks this day, maybe tomorrow, too. I did not care about it. My only wish was to make Arta feel better. I knew I had hurt her very much.

Arta returned in about five minutes. She said that she forgave me. I felt better, however I did not know what would happen. I did not know how I would have to behave immediately after the punishment.

But, she did not open the lock of the stocks. She wanted me to teach to behave well in the future. So, I remained in the stocks. I wanted to know if she felt better. I was afraid of asking it. So, I asked for permission to ask a question. She refused and went away.

Five minutes passed and my Mistress returned. She gave me permission to ask my questions. I tried to gather my thought. I was not easy in this state of mind. She answered. She still felt bad. I started to cry again. I did not know what to do.

She opened the lock telling that punishing me hurt her even more. I dropped on knees before her, placed my head between her legs and I begged her to feel better.

I was locked for forty-two minutes. I could be stay there for a day or two. But, I learnt the lesson. I knew that I must have behaved with attention to my Mistress only. I did not want to fear of her friends. She was discontent many times when I had met her friends. Recently, I had not asked any question if we were not alone and in some cases, it worked. I did not want to associate guests with punishment as I did with chess. Chess means punishment for me and I am not sure if I can change it. I will behave well in the future, it is clear for me. I do not want Arta to feel bad because of me anymore.

I tried to behave like before and chatted with my Mistress. She was looking for land. There were some nice parcels on the beach near Sir Bela's land. I offered Arta to look at them. We went there.

Arta was afraid of possible neighbors, so she did not buy anything. It is interesting many citizens prefer to rent land because of others. The estates have rules to follow the mainland does not. Some citizens like to make bad others. So, if you buy mainland then, be prepared for it. I talked about red lines restricting the access to the parcels. I do not understand people who limit the access such way. They must have some dark wound deep in their mind. It must be the only reason why they hate other so hard. Good example of socially ill people is Sir Bela's sim. This sim looks nice there are no ugly buildings, there are many gardens. But, two of the land owners of this sim differ from others. One of them closed his parcel with high walls. The environment is beautiful, so, the only purpose of these walls is the close the view from others. The other resident places a lighthouse, the high ugly building at the end of his parcel. This lighthouse breaks the beauty of the sim. It is the only purpose. The lighthouse is at the end of his parcel and I bet he do not often use it. Oh, and he has the only parcel in this sim which has red lines.

I showed my Mistress Sir Bela's house. When we went home to sleep Arta looked happy. I calmed down, too.

No comments: