6/01/2008

My Mistress

My Mistress was away, when I woke up. She arrived at home some minutes later. I dropped on my knees and kissed her legs obediently.

Then she went to the bed and told me to go closer. I did not join her in the bed, but I stood near the bed. She was looking at me and then she asked why I did not join her. I jumped in the bed as I wanted to hold her in my arms. But, I could not caress her; I was waiting for the order.

We were lying in the bed and we were talking about my behavior and about her needs. She was a wonderful Mistress and she had felt that I had been confused. She did not like the new Nia; she preferred the old one. I also suffered trying to satisfy the new rules. I wanted to be her good slave. I wanted her to be happy. I had suffered not talking to her, not chatting with her. It was awful. I had decided to behave so, because I had thought that it had been her will. I became very happy hearing that she needed a slave, not a marionette. Tears of gladness poured my eyes. I became happy getting to know that she liked me as I had served her.

I loved her very much and I felt thanks to fortune leading our way to meet. I knew she did not like to punish me. We both knew that punishments were necessary and they helped me to be better slave for my Mistress. I knew that Arta did not enjoy my punishment and she would punish me only if it was really necessary.

I was happy to belong to her and I knew that she would always protect me and I would do everything for her.

No comments: