5/31/2008

Just a Toy

I woke up and I felt unbelievable pain in my shoulders. I tried to move my hands, but they did not obey me. The cuffs were too tight and the chains had been keeping my body in a very uncomfortable position. I wanted to stand up and I felt back. I heard the voice of approaching steps. My Mistress came to me. I struggled myself on my knees and I kissed her legs. I thought of the old kisses, when my lips had touched Arta's legs with all love of my heart. Now, I greeted her as an obedient and humble slave. I missed the old kisses.

She untied my handcuffs from the ankle cuffs and I could hold my body straight. She leaded me to the stocks. I had to place my head between the wooden locks. I closed my eyes, as I thought that my punishment would continue. She did not say anything. I obeyed. I was standing there, my neck closed to the stocks. My shoulders burning. Suddenly, Arta opened the lock of the stock. She explained that she had to do some settings on the stocks.

Then she leaded me to the living room, to her favorite chair. She ordered me to massage her foot. I leaned; my hands were cuffed behind my back. I could use only my lips. I pressed her foot with my lips very obediently. I had desire to touch her with my tongue. I wanted it so much. But, I did not do. I did not receive the order. My Mistress looked at me and I heard the command. I was ordered to lick her sole. I obeyed and licked her sole as graceful as I was able to do.

My Mistress stood up and she loosened my handcuffs. I bit my lips in pain, when she touched my tortured arms. I felt better, however, I still felt pain in my shoulders.

We went to a shop offering silks. Arta unleashed me and ordered me to follow her. She walked fast. I tried to follow her. It was very difficult, as my legs were still locked together with a short chain. I walked as fast as I did not care of the pain caused by my cold metal cuffs. Soon, I felt my ankles burning as the solid metal hurt my sensitive skin. Something warm flew on my feet. I did not look at my legs, but I knew my blood was flowing.

I caught up Arta at a hairdresser section. She was standing and looking at the hairstyles. They all looked awful. I turned away my head. I wondered how I could stop her. I wondered how I could prevent her from buying one of these hairstyles. I felt despaired. I knew I could not stop her. I was only a slave. I was only a walking object not having right to give her advices.

She asked my opinion. I did not know what to say. She was my Mistress and I was only a slave. The old Nia could stop her, but I could not. I was thinking hard. Then I told her that she was beautiful even wearing this hairstyle. She understood. She was so clever, so, lovely. I was fighting with my tears. I wished I had talked to her as I had been allowed to talk earlier. I knew it was impossible, as I was just a slave.

She wanted to buy this hair for me. I felt better knowing that she would not disfigure herself with such hair. At the same time, I was frightened. I hated this hair. She realized my shivering body and decided not to buy me this hair. It looks awful, does not it?


Arta realized that I had changed. She asked if I felt blue. I shook my head. My mood did not exist. Slaves do not have mood.

My Mistress said she had blue. I felt my heart breaking into parts. I wanted her to feel better. I wanted to chat with her to make her smile. I felt so despaired. It was awful to see her sad. I wished if I could have helped her. But, I was just a slave and she did not order me to do so. It was so bad to look at this lovely and cheerful girl to be sad. It was worse than thousands of punishments. I did not know what to do.

Arta took me home and allowed me to relax. She locked my ankle cuff to the bed and went away. I was crying alone until I dropped off to sleep. I felt pity for her and I was angry with me, because I could not help.

No comments: