5/26/2008

Birth Day Present

I asked a favor from my Mistress. I wanted to buy some gift for one of my former Owners, as he would be one year old in two days. Arta was very kind and allowed me to go. However, I begged her to join me. She knew very good shops and I wanted her to help me. I was familiar with some shops offering products for men. It is interesting that most of shops offer products for women. Creators and shop owners forgot of men. I think it is a mistake, because men like wear quality clothes, too. Last, but not least, women like to buy gift for men.

The second problem is transferability. Almost everybody offers non-transferable goods. I was thinking of the reason. Yes, the buyer usually can buy a product as a gift. But, it is not easy. I remember the last gift I bought. I found the proper gift and then I was waiting for a shop assistant for almost three hours.

So, I had no idea why the transfer was forbidden until I read the information card of a shop. Non-transfer product cannot be returned. It is so easy. You buy something and you do not have possibility to return the product if you do not like it. In other words, you cannot receive back your money even if the bought product completely unusable for you. Of course, some shop owners explain this way of commerce with other fuzzy problem. For example, nobody is able to steal the design. Hmm... I am not a designer and I never stole anything. However, I suppose that non-transferable product also can be examined carefully and its design can be copied. Transferability does not play any role in this case. Before designer will kill me, I declare that I hate any kind of stealing.

So, the challenge was to find a transferable product for men. My idea was to buy some kind of clothes. We were searching for such clothes. Later, after many unsuccessful attempts, I remembered that my former Owner had mentioned of training shoes. Arta knew the best shop offering training shoes. She showed me a sample. I liked it very much. She allowed me to wear this pair of shoes. It was very kind from her, because she wanted me to be barefoot all the time. I would say she is my best friend. But, saying it will be not respectful and she is more that a friend, she is my loving Mistress.

At the end, I could buy nice training shoes. I hope, my former Owner will like it.

No comments: