5/18/2008

Opinion

I woke up and looked around in my Mistress' bedroom. She was not at home, so, I sent her a greeting message and I sat down on the rug. Arta said hello smiling. She did not tell more.

I was waiting and I kept my eyes on the stairway where my Mistress would come to the bedroom. I was not tied this time, but I decided to sit on the rug. I liked my new place, it were more comfortable and more confident than my old place in the living room.

I was waiting for about twenty minutes, when my Mistress IMed me again. We talked some words and then she sent me a teleport. A moment later, I arrived to a place where I had never been before. My Mistress had a conversation with a man whom I had met in her home earlier.

I knelt in front of Arta and greeted her with a kiss to her foot. Only after it, I looked around. Titles on the wall looked familiar. My stomach lifted and descended in fear. We were in an Hungarian place.

I like my fellow citizens. But, I feel strange to be a slave among them. I have a feeling that they do not tolerate such relationships. You probably remember my last visit and the discussion with my Mistress after it. Now, I decided to keep her rules completely. I decided to behave like a slave and not to listen to the people around.

Arta leaded me to the center of a big square where a woman and a man were talking. I greeted them as a slave. The man did not pay attention to me, but the woman showed interest. She started joking on me. I smiled at her and did not show any other emotions. She talked with my Mistress. The subject of the conversation was money and how to get it. She said “What is the benefit of freedom if you are lacked of food and money.” My Mistress nodded and asked me to tell my opinion. I told the truth that I did not agree. Arta became angry. She ignored me and she refused me when I asked for a permission to ask. I was kneeling silently.

When we arrive home, my Mistress wanted to punish me. She was a fair Mistress and she asked why I had contradicted. I explain my point. The possibility of being her slave meant more than any amount of money for me. She smiled and she did not punish me.

She sat in the throne and I knelt in front of her. I asked for help what I should do in such case next time. She did not answer, just smiled.

Then she left me alone for a while. I had time to think of this situation. What should I do next time? I tried various scenarios, but I liked none of them.

My Mistress returned and she told me how proud she was having such slave like me. She added that I would be perfect slave after learning good manners. I asked her to help me and to explain the right behavior in this case. She smiled at me and explained what I had had to do. I brushed listening to her words. It was so simple, so serried. I was a slave and slaves had nothing. Slaves did not have any opinion. I understood that next time, I would agree with her in all possible questions.

She allowed me to tell my opinion when we would be alone. When there is nobody around, I am allowed to whisper my opinion into her ears. Is not she a wonderful Mistress?

No comments: