5/05/2008

My Mistress

Arta IMed me. I told her that the island did not allow me to leave. She sent me a tp and finally, I could leave. Arta built a small garden house. I hesitated. I did not want to disturb her. I talked to her slowly. I told about my Owner who did not come. I had a feeling that I frightened men. She was smiling, giving me police cuffs and asked me to put them on.

When I put them on, Arta told me that I did not looked frightening at all. We were not in her house I had seen before. It was another home of hers, the Caribian style houses on the beach. She leaded me to a hammock. We laid on it. She opened my cuffs and allowed me to give her a massage. While I was massaging her back, fondling her silky skin, she asked questions related to my BDSM needs.

Some minutes later, she ordered me to finish and she said that she wanted to take me to her house. We arrived and I stood in front of her. She asked me to put on my ankle cuffs. I obeyed. Then she showed me a ring built in the column of her house and she explained that it would be my place if I would serve her. I did not know how she meant it, because she locked my cuffs. My hands were bound behind my back and I saw as she attached a chain to my cuffs. She attached the other end of the chain to the ring.

I was told to take off my shoes. She said that shoes would not be necessary for me. It took time while I was able to take them off having cuffs on my wrists and ankles.


Then she sat down in a large chair and ordered me to kneel down in front of her. I looked up at her kneeling and I took small breaths as I became excited. She blessed my hair but she wanted me to have another hairstyle, which allowed her better access to my collar. I showed her all my hairstyles and she chose one of them. Now, I wore two small buns on my head. She was not in hurry. She patiently looked at my all hairstyle. I remembered the case when I had had to change my hairstyle. Then my Owner had told me that I had looked like a bitch and he had ordered me to change my hair. He had not chosen it. Now, I felt the difference. I felt that Arta indeed treated me like a valuable slave.

I was ready to serve, but we both had to go to sleep. We did not do anything special. She did not whip me. She did not order me to have sex with her. Yes, these things did not happen yet I was excited. I felt her ownership over me. I knew that I had to obey. I knew that I would obey.

However, I was not sure if she accepted my servitude. We had had a conversation about the length of offered by me slavery. She had not liked it. She had preferred permanent slaves. I hoped that she would not untie me and we would continue it.

So, we were preparing to go to bed. She left me bound. I asked if I would have to stay here next time. She asked back if I would be able to leave. My heart started to beat loudly. I was still not sure if she accepted me. But, I wanted to continue and I was happy that we would meet next time. I felt happy knowing that I would wait for her here, bound to the column, tomorrow.

No comments: