5/11/2008

Useless whore

Later, I was still in my cell. I felt pain in my knees, as the floor of the cell was hard and cold. I could see people moving in the room and having sex there in front of the others.

My Mistress asked me in IM if I earned any money. I told her that I had earned nothing yet.

About twenty, long minutes later, my Mistress arrived. She attached the leash to my collar and leaded me around in the room. She offered many people my services, but nobody was interested in me. At the end she closed me back to my cell and then she left. Before she left, she ordered me to kneel in the corner.

I received an IM from a very kind and interesting person. We had very nice conversation and we agreed to meet if my Mistress would release me. But, he had to leave and I remained alone in the cell useless.

No comments: