5/21/2008

Bad Slave

My Mistress was away from home. After about two minutes I greeted her, she sent me a teleport. She was in a shop. Arta ordered me to dance in order to check the possibilities of a dance chair.

She allowed me to ask questions, but I had to follow her all the time. She seemed to enjoy seeing me running and typing at the same time.

Then we tried a pose ball for couples. Arta sat on my face. She was sitting there while we examined the pose ball. After it my Mistress leaded me home. At home, Arta said that she bought something for us. I became excited; I thought she had bought a pose ball. I was mistaken. She walked to the bathroom, where I saw a bucket and a brush. I had to clean the floor. She was standing at me and looked my motion.


I asked permission for talking with Sir Sleight, tomorrow. My Mistress was so kind and allowed me it. I also received new clothes collection from Sir Bela. Mistress allowed me to accept it. She then allowed me to change my outfit, as Sir Bela asked me to take photos. He was interested in to know how these clothes looked on a woman. My Mistress allowed me to do it and she even helped me to find the problem with clothes.

After taking photos, she allowed me to wear the new red clothes she had bought for me. I looked very sexy and I felt happy. She took me to the place where we had played chess in one of our first encounters.

We played chess. I played better and she promised me to be punished in case of winning the game. I explained it that I was not afraid of being punished as she was a fair Mistress. We were playing. During the play, she mentioned that she wanted to win the game. She did not win. We were still playing and she was in a bad situation when she closed my cuffs forcing me to kneel. We did not finish the third game, when she stood up and told me that it was enough for today. She went home and I was crawling after her kneeling in the clench of the metal cuffs.

She went in the house. I tried to follow, but the level of the bench was too high for me. It seemed to be impossible to climb on it bound. She did not return to help me. She was just shouting impatiently. I dropped myself forward and landed hard on the concrete floor of the bench. I felt heavy pain in my legs as I crawled through the door.

My Mistress argued with me. She called me lazy and disobedient slave. I was crying. She was disappointed in me. It hurt very much. I was begging her not to call me disobedient, but she did not change her opinion. She promised me to be punished. I knew that I deserved the punishment. I did not obey her command at once. I had to jump earlier. But, I never wanted to ignore her command. She was cruel and chained me to the column in the living room. I did not deserve to sleep in her bedroom, I knew.

I felt very bad. I did not want my Mistress to think of me like a disobedient slave. I did not want to be disobedient. I always struggled to be a good slave. Crying shook my body on the rug. I could not felt asleep. Why did my Mistress think that I was a bad slave?

Suddenly, I understood. At least, I hoped that I understood. She had said that she had wanted to win and I had not allowed it. Why did I think that we were playing? I do not have right to play. I have right to please my Mistress. I have to please my Mistress. I cried out loudly. Yes, I am a bad slave.

No comments: