5/11/2008

My Job

I woke up and looked around trying to open my eyes. I could not hear voice in the house. My Mistress was sleeping yet. I returned to my rug and continued sleeping.

I woke up again. I stood up and massaged my body. I still felt the hardness of the floor. My Mistress was still sleeping. I walked around her house. She kept me in a long leash, so I could walk without difficulties not counting the hard still cuffs squeezing my ankles. The house was silent. I did not want to awake my Mistress, so, I decided to sleep further.

I woke up again. I could not hear voice and I could not here any noise. My Mistress was not at home. I greeted her in IM.

She came for me, soon. Arta attached a leash to my collar and leaded me away. We arrived to the place where we had been earlier. Then, we had gone there through the cave filled with webs. Now, we avoided that cave.

I looked around and I could see cells around the walls. My Mistress leaded me to one of them and ordered me to go in. I obeyed. Arta connected my cuffs together in my ankles and wrists. I was forced to kneel.

My Mistress closed the door of my cell. I looked at her through the grid of my cell. She explained that I had to earn money. I would have to give oral pleasure to anybody who asked. I was not allowed to undress and make love.

I looked at as my Mistress disappeared. The room was almost empty in front of my cell. I was kneeling there looking out of my cell for long time, but nobody was interested in me.

No comments: