5/12/2008

Whore in Use

I woke up in my cell and I heard voices around. I lifted my head slowly. I felt sleepy. I looked around and I realized that nice crowed gathered in the room in front of my cell. I did what my Mistress ordered me to do; I knelt in the corner, after switching on the tip jar.


A man came to me and I had to suck him. He finished soon. I took a deep breath and the shadow covered me. I looked up and the next man stood above me requiring my mouth. I gave him what he wanted.

I felt dirty, semen flew on my face. I bit my lips to stop my tears. The third man arrived and demanded me. He wanted me to undress. I refused as my Mistress told me to stay dressed. He became angry and left me.

But, the next came. He was talking to me. I calmed down slowly. Then he paid 100L into my tip jar. I received only 60L. How cheap whore is I. But, he was kind and we talked. I slowly forget my dirtiness, my humiliation. But, he left me here soon.

Other man came into my cell and lay down. He did not talk much. He just said “I am waiting”. I began to cry, as I knelt between his legs with opened mouth.

The next man wanted me, too. But, he was not cruel at all. We talked and after I calmed down, he pulled my head on her hips. I did my best. I felt bad and I found myself disgusting. But, I decided to give very good service for this kind man, who treated me like a woman.

I was busy to give him pleasure, when my Mistress arrived. She commented my actions, which made my work more difficult. My partner exploded in my mouth and waited for me to clean him completely.

I looked up and I realized the crowed blaming at me. I blushed and bowed my head. I was afraid of looking at these people. Arta started to organize my work. First, she asked the last man to play me tips if he was satisfied. He gave me no money, but an amethyst collar. My eyes opened wide. It must have cost at least 500L.

The next man was a farmer. He came naked with wide hat on his head. He did not talk to me, only to my Mistress in IM. I just started to suck him, when he stood up. I looked around confused. My Mistress ordered me to come out of my cell. I felt better. I wanted to go away from this prison so much. “Go with him”, I heard Arta's voice. My knees started to tremble. Fortunately, he wanted me to undress and my Mistress ordered me to return to my cell.

Next man came and I obeyed with closed eyes. I did not want to see anything. I did not want to feel anything. I moved like a robot.

Then Arta took me home. She did not allow having a bath. I was so tired. I fell asleep with shaking stomach, bound to the column.

No comments: