5/16/2008

Relaxing with Mistress

Arta decided to go to have fun together. I was happy, I was sure we would spend wonderful time together. She wanted me to choose the place where to go. I mentioned that I like skydiving and my Mistress showed an interest, too.

First, we went to the old Paris and we jumped from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Arta went first and I followed her immediately. We were falling together and we were flying around each other. She was very skillful.

We were talking about different types of parachutes and she wanted to see my sport parachute. But, there were earthquake in Paris and we had to go to Abbot.

My Mistress bought a sport parachute, too and we went to jump. It was my best skydiving. Just look at the picture how good I landed.

I enjoyed having fun with my Mistress. I went to bed tired and very happy.

No comments: