5/23/2008

Going Out

Do you remember that I was unable to crawl on the branch while wearing cuff two days ago? My Mistress decided to teach me how to move in heavy bondage. She explained me the basic movement and then she allowed me to try it. I moved slowly and my knees hurt much, but I crawled. I was able to move according to Arta's command. I was proud and I was thankful for my Mistress.

A guest arrived. He was Arta's Hungarian friend. We had met earlier. He was kind person. He did not come in the house, so, my Mistress sent me to call him in. My Mistress talked with him. I listened to their conversation kneeling before my Mistress. A bit later, my Mistress decided to demonstrate how I could clean the floor. While I was working, they were talking about fashion.

Arta showed some free clothes. I gazed her clothes over my shoulder. She asked if I liked her clothes. I nodded. She smiled and we went shopping.


We were in one of the best shops in SL and Arta allowed me to take free clothes. Then we went to a Hungarian club. I danced alone, and then I danced with Arta's friend. I was rather tired when we arrived home.

No comments: