5/28/2008

Arta's Friends

Arta wanted to look at clothes I won. She did not like the everyday clothes. I nodded sadly and took them away. We aligned the silks to my body. It was not easy tasks, but my Mistress helped me.

I have difficulties because of my rich hair. Arta was angry; she ordered me to change my hairstyle. I obeyed, but I loved this hair very much.

Mistress went out from the house. I followed her. She did not talk anything to me. She was standing in the middle of the garden and then she returned to the entrance of her house. I followed her. She sat in her red car and I was told to join her. She was driving around her house. She drove fast, so, it seemed to be dangerous. However, she was very skillful.

A man approached to Arta's house. Arta stopped the car near him. We got off the car. He hugged Arta. My Mistress introduced me him and she showed how obedient I was. The stranger wanted to hug me, too. Arta protested. She seemed to be jealous. I was not sure if she must have known that I was hers and only hers. I blushed hearing as he paid attention to me. Arta ordered me to go home, soon. I obeyed. I thought what the subject of their conversation could be. I knew it was not my job. I was sure Arta would tell me if she would count it necessary.

In a few minutes, she returned home. She did not say anything about their conversation. Instead, she said that we would go to visit the Hungarian community.

Arta repeated the rules I would have to follow. At this time, she allowed me to talk in a more causal way. However, I had to behave not forgetting that I was a slave and they are free. We spent nice time there. I still was afraid of them, but, presence of Arta helped me. I think they accepted me as a slave.

I really enjoyed this day and I was very thankful to my Mistress. Arta did not lock me to the bed this night. I went to my pillow without cuffed hand. I was thankful to my Mistress.

No comments: