5/24/2008

Punishment

My Mistress came to me to her bedroom and I greeted her with a kiss on her feet as usually. She asked me if I wanted to kiss her body higher than her foot. I became excited and nodded eagerly.

She smiled at me and gave permission. My lips touched her silky of her legs. I moved my head upward slowly rubbing her slim legs with my hot lips. I felt as her skin became warmer and I drew out my tongue and strokes her leg with one long, gently motion. My tongue reflected my excitement to Arta, as it slides on her fragile body. I lavished her knees and pressed her smooth skin with my soft lips on her tights. Her sweet aroma floated around my face. I bite her smoothen feeling the torrid air radiating from her pussy. I was all in a flutter when my lips approached her pussy.

Then my Mistress stopped me. She ordered me to smell only. I took deep breath again and again. I wanted to touch her; my tongue wanted to run out my mouth to stroke her lips. But, I was ordered to stop. I sat down on my feet and I tried to calm down staring at her beautiful legs. I heard Arta's voice promising me to kiss her pussy. Once..., if I would deserve it. I swallowed and waited for other order from my Mistress.

She hesitated. She wanted to go to dance with me, but she knew that I could not hear music in SL. At the end, she decided to play chess with me. I had remembered how I had been failed. I knew my duty. She must enjoy the game; she must win. However, she had new rules. According the first rule, she had a right to order me to ignore my last step and do a new one. She also wanted to check all my movement on the chess board. Before making a step, I had to show what chess-piece would be involved. I was allowed to make a step only after her permission. She also mentioned that I would have to suggest the best step to her.

I used to play chess when I was a little girl. I had liked it until I had learnt that all steps of different opening had been memorized by the players. I usually play check with emotion like a child. I do not know much about the science of the chess.

I knew that my Mistress would win. I obeyed her rules and she soon copped all my chess-pieces. She beat my bishop and queen. I did not want to give her such advantage I just did not realize the danger. Once, I lifted up my pawn and made a move. I forgot to wait for her permission. She became angry, very angry. I felt the anger in her words when she asked what I did. Her anger covered me. I started to shiver and I tried to take back my pawn, but it was impossible.

Arta jumped and ran to her chair silently. I followed her with burning face. I failed again. I was begging for her pardon, but she was unappeased. She shouted at me and ordered me to list all my mistakes I had done during the game. I mentioned everything I could guess. She wanted to hear more. She arrogated to hear more. I told her every mistake came to my mind. She treated me to punish three times harder if I would not tell what she wanted to hear. I was crying I felt despaired. I knew I had mistaken, but I did not know what she wanted to hear. I begged to help me. She refused and called me a liar. I cried even more. I never lied her. She was my Mistress.

She locked a chain on my cuffs and leaded me to stocks. I never saw it before. I had to insert my head between the wooden locks and she closed me. I stood there leaning with bound hands behind my back. She set the timer and I knew that I would spent at least a day here.

She shouted at me angrily. I did not answer. I never lied her. She slapped in my face. I hissed. I saw through tears as she lifted her hand again. Smack was painful. I lifted my face and held for her. I wanted her to smack my face. I never lied her.

She left and I left alone with my tears and sorrowful thoughts in the dark of the night. Soon, I felt pain in my middle and in my neck. I got tired very quickly. My eyes closed; I fought to keep them open. This night was a nightmare for me. I knew I deserved it. I failed again. But, I never lied her.

No comments: