5/29/2008

In the Shop

My Mistress sent me teleport and I found myself in a furniture shop. She was not alone. A handsome man sat near her in the sofa. I greeted her with kisses on her feet then I knelt down before her. She allowed me to stand up. While I was standing up, they went away. I followed her almost running. They tried various sofas and beds caressing each other. They really tried all beds in this shop. Yes, it was a shop full of different beds.

The man did not want to let my Mistress go. It seemed that he wanted to hold Arta in his arms forever. Arta asked him to allow me to go to the bed. He allowed me to go to Arta, but, I realized that he preferred to stay with her.

We caressed each other with Arta. I liked this way of shopping. The stranger left us alone soon. I bet he was not delighted with my presence.

We talked about our relationship, when we remained alone. Arta said that she, unlike many dominants, did not want to change my personality. I remembered her words. She had always said that I had been clever and skillful slave. I felt so good at that moment. Yes, she always was interested in my opinion. Of course, I had had to agree with her if we had been in a company. But, when we had been alone, I had been allowed to tell my opinion her. She was unique Mistress. She gave me some freedom and I, in change, tried to find out her thought, and I tried to behave so that she felt better. I never was courtly, but I always showed obedience and respect her.


I loved her very much at the end of this evening.

No comments: