5/04/2008

Skydiving

I was thinking of my servitude, which will start tomorrow. I did not want to go to any BDSM related places. I had realized that if I had had a planned servitude, then I always had met a person who had wanted me to be his slave. So, I decided to avoid such situation. However, I was afraid of being forgotten by my future Owner. I hoped he would contact me tomorrow.

Sir Bela had showed me one of his favorite places and I thought that it was the time to go there. It was one of the largest skydiving areas in SL. I went there and looked at the map at the entrance. Soon, I guessed where to go. I had a parachute and I put it on before sitting in the ejection seat. The ejection seat shot me into the sky, over the clouds. Then I started to fall. I liked this feeling. I did some jumps, one after another. I felt like a trained parachutist.

There is a shop behind the ejection area. I decided to go there and look around. I still like shopping. Do you remember? *smiles

I found some free items there, the target to the ground and the parachute giver. I took them and sent them to Sir Bela. I recommended him to build a small skydiving are on the roof of his house. He was offline at this time, but, I hoped he would like the idea.

While I was writing the message, a stranger came to me. He wore a skydiver uniform and held a special board. As I got to know later it was a skyboard. We were talking. He told me about the skyboard and he have me money to buy it. I was surprised. We did not know each other and he gave me 250L. I bought the skyboard. I mean I paid for it, but I did not receive. You know, SL very often makes jokes recently. I wrote an IM to the creator. It is better way than waiting for help of Linden. While I was waiting, this kind man left me. As soon as he left, I received the skyboard. Thank you, kind stranger!

I could not try the skyboard as it worked only with some kind of sport parachute, the price of which was unreachable for me.

Then I was walking around this region and enjoyed the well design structure of the skydivers' paradise.

No comments: