5/17/2008

Conversation

I woke up and I stretched myself. I was not alone. I heard voice of love from my Mistress' bedroom. She was working. I greeted Arta and tiptoed out of the house to the garden. I enjoyed the waves coming from the sea and the mixed colors of flowers in the garden. The door was opened and my Mistress came out. I greeted her with the kiss to her feet and smiled up at her. She invited me to the house. She asked me why I had gone out to the garden. I explained the reason that I did not want to make her client to feel uncomfortable. She strokes my head.

I knelt in front of her and stared at her slender body sitting in the throne. There was no doubt she was a real queen.

We started a discussion about our feelings and our relationship. I felt happy during this conversation. We started to get to know each other better.

No comments: