5/13/2008

Freedom II

My Mistress did not want to use me and she was so kind that she allowed me to walk freely in SL. She gave me two hours of spare time.

I went to Sarah's Ponyplay Island and tried all carts I found there. I was alone on the entire racecourse.

When I returned home, my Mistress was not there. Instead her, I found a man in her house. We started to talk and soon I realized that the guest is from Hungary, too. He knew about me. My Mistress told him that she had a slave and it was not difficult for him to guess that I was that slave. It was surprise for me that Arta mentioned of me anybody.

My Mistress arrived soon and I had to give her a feet massage as usually. Then, she ordered me to go to bed. Her guest was with us during the massage. He was silent; I suppose he liked what he saw.

No comments: