5/03/2008

Gorean Hills

The man I had met yesterday called me to his place. It was some kind of Gorean place, however, I did not recognize the elements of Gorean style, as we met on one of the highest peek of a mountain. We were talking and then he had to leave suddenly.


Do you remember that I filled a slave note of one of the auction halls? Next day, a girl IMed me and asked if I wanted to be auctioned. She also offered me to join a group of the Auction House. I joined and I answered her with a bit delay. She had no reactions on my answer. I am a patient girl, so I decided to wait.

Now, somebody asked about the auctions in the group channel of this Auction House. One of the owners answered and recommended to participate in MSA auction. Hmm..., it is rather strange, is not it? A bit later, this owner of the Auction House informed us that there would be an auction this day. The time of the auction was US friendly. I asked about the auctions organized for the people living in EU time zones. She answered that nobody had wanted to be sold in EU friendly time.

Before filling in the slave card, I was searching for the evidences on organizing auctions in EU friendly time. The sample slave card contains on line time of the sample save girl. It showed EU time and the sample time zone also was GMT. It was why I had decided to fill in the slave card of this Auction House. However, maybe that I am the only girl in this Auction House who lives in EU time zones?

No comments: