5/25/2008

Silks

I was sleeping and my Mistress allowed me to sleep. I woke up and I heard her approaching steps. I jumped up from my pillow. I was very happy to see her. I kissed her with feet kiss.

Arta disappeared and sent me a teleport. I arrived to a room with stone walls. There were pillows in front of me. I was afraid of looking around, so, I waited for Arta's order. She explained me where we were. It was a shop offering quality silks. Some lucky chairs were placed in the shop. Arta ordered me to visit this shop and check lucky chairs in order to receive free silks. She showed me pictures of silks she had won here. They were beautiful.

I supposed that my Mistress would leave me here. I was wrong she decided to wait here with me. We were talking of the Gorean world. I told her everything I knew. She was interested in the political and the social structure of Gor. Suddenly, Arta stood up and ran away. I did not know what happened till she sent teleport for me. One of the lucky chairs indicated my name. I sat down and received wonderful black silks. What do you think if I look pretty?




We continued talking of Gor late night. Then my Mistress took me home and I felt asleep wearing my new silks.

No comments: