5/17/2008

Cruel Friend

My Mistress went away and sent me a teleport. I did not have any idea where she called me. When I arrived and looked around, I realized a man standing near my Mistress. She introduced us each other. I greeted this man an informal way usual in SL among citizens with Hungarian root. Arta smiled and talked to this man saying that I still had to learn, because I thought that her friends were mine, too.

I understood that she wished to address her friend in a formal way. It is difficult to explain, as Hungarian and English grammar differs from this point of you. In short, she wanted me to address her friend as Mr, Mrs r Miss. She did not mention it before and I understood that she created a new rule for me. I asked this man forgiveness and greeted him in a formal way.

My Mistress gave full marks for me on my common behavior. I was glad hearing her words. She was proud of me. She ordered me to show how I usually greeted her. I kissed her feet and I felt how content she was.

This man offered some kind of restrain device which showed where I look to. I did not know why he offered such device. At the beginning of my servitude, I offered Arta to use RR viewer. She had refused my offer; she had said that she had trusted me. I had been thankful for it.

I did not mention that my Mistress had modified my collar putting a new kneel animation in it. When I was kneeling, she was able to check movement of my head. She had explained it to me and I had not felt as lack of trust from her side. But, now, the offer of this man sounded cruel. My Mistress demonstrated the forced mouselook of my cuffs. The experience was interesting. I had never tried it before.

What followed was a nightmare for me. My Mistress offered this man me. I was frightened. My face reflected my emotions. The cruel man refused me, but noticed that I wanted to influence my Mistress. I was desperate. Arta never ordered me to hide my emotes. I fought with cry.

Fortunately, Arta decided to go home, soon. When we were alone, we discussed what had happened. This man was a very good friend of my Mistress. She said he was a good man, but I remembered only his cruelty. I promised my Mistress that I would serve this man very obediently if she would give me to him.

My Mistress caressed me before going to bed and I felt better.

No comments: