5/10/2008

A Friend of Mistress


When I woke up, I heard voices of conversation. My Mistress was not alone. I was confused. I did not know if I may have disturbed my Mistress. But, her order was clear, I must have greeted her. So, I greeted her. She said me to wait. I obeyed. I silently examined her partner from the covering of the column I was bound to. This was a man. He stood back to me. They were talking of business.

Suddenly, my Mistress came to me and said hello. I did not know how to behave. She had not shown me to her friends. But, I was her slave and I had to behave like a slave. So, I greeted her in public and I tried not to gaze at this man. She seemed to be pleased. I had to greet the stranger and then she talked about me to him, as I was just an object, an object with a great value.

He started a discussion of me. I did not understand his every word. For example, he mentioned some kind of RL many times. I was kneeling and I bowed my head. I hope they did not notice my face, which reflected embarrassment.

My Mistress sat down in her favorite and she ordered me to give her a feet massage. She liked when I cared of her feet. I crawled closer to her on my knees and I took her legs gently and placed them to my tights. I fondled them lightly circling over her silky skin carefully. They asked question and I tried to answer. The men remarked that I liked to be punished. My Mistress looked at me wondering and asked me if it was true. I was so amused that I stopped to massage her.

Of course, I do not want to be punished. Who likes to be punished? Punishment means that I failed, that I did something wrong, that I acted against my Mistress' will. I know that the punishment is necessary sometimes, but, I always try to be an obedient slave. I know many of slaves behave bad in order to receive punishment, but I am not that kind of girl.

My Mistress can beat me, she can torture me and I suffer gladly for her enjoyment. But, it is not a punishment. It is just a special use of a slave girl for her Owner's pleasure. My Mistress never punished me and she was proud because of that. She is a good Mistress and I want to serve her well.


My Mistress understood me and I noticed that she protected me against the strange questions of this man. However, when I stopped to massage her feet she ordered me to continue. I knew that I must have massaged her and answered to the questions. It was so good to hold her feet; I felt safety.

Fortunately, this man left us soon. We were talking about friends of my Mistress. She wanted to introduce me to them as her slave, but a minute later, she changed her mind. We went to shopping instead. She led me by my leash. I try to start conversation and I asked questions. She sometimes answered, sometimes not. She let me know such way that I was nothing just a slave. I suppose she liked my questions and she was pleased when she decided what question was answered and what not.


After the shopping, we returned home. She bound me to another column, but she did not explain the reason. Then we went to sleep.

No comments: