5/12/2008

Freedom

I woke up in my Mistress' house. I was alone; I could not see my Mistress anywhere.

I decided to sleep a bit more, when suddenly I heard familiar voices; Arta stepped toward me. I got up quickly and greeted her. Then, I lowered to my knees and kissed her legs gently. She seemed to be satisfied by such greetings.

My Mistress sat down in her favorite chair and she ordered me to massage her legs. I moved closer and knelt down at her feet. I lifted her legs slowly and placed them on my tights. Then I started to massage them carefully. She said that she is busy, but her order was to continue the massage.

She was sitting silently. I supposed she has a conversation with others via IM. When I slowed down, Arta pressed me forward. My hands became tired and I decided to change the way of the massage. I leaned, placed her hands on my head and moved them carefully. I wanted my hair to tickle her feet. My Mistress did not like it and she ordered me to continue massage with my hands.

I obeyed. I was massaging her for about half an hour when Arta started to talk with me. She told that she would be busy this week and she would not have time to train me. She offered me to choose what I would do while she would be busy.

I told that she would tie me to the column and use when she would have time. Or, she would allow me to walk in SL and I obeyed that I would come if she would call me without delay. She was thinking. She went to a rug for relax and called me. She kept me in her arms and she said that she was satisfied with my slavery. At the end, she decided that I could walk in SL while she was busy. However, I would have to come if she would call me. She also ordered me to sleep at home. Of course, I cannot take off my cuffs.

I felt happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because she trusted in me and allowed me to walk. I was sad because I would spend only limited time in servitude of my Mistress.

No comments: