5/25/2008

Forgiveness

I heard steps in the distances. I wanted to lift my head. I felt it heavy. I opened eyes with huge effort and I could see high heels and legs. I recognized them. My Mistress stood in front of me. She set me free and I followed her. She sat in her favorite chair and I knelt before her. I leaned and kissed her feet. I almost cried out in pain when I moved my head as my neck was still stiff.


My Mistress asked questions and I answered not lifting my head. My fear prevented me from looking up at her. She wanted to know why I had played strange. She calmed down when she realized that I had wanted her to feel good. She said that she had been cruel with me and she said that she would not lock me in the stocks today. She also said that she did not angry with me. Of course, I had been mistaken, but I had spent a night bound in the stocks and I had paid for my mistake.

I felt happy she was not angry with me anymore. I was ready to spend more time in the stocks, if it would have pleased her. She forgave me. Her voice was like music for me.

I was glad, because I could serve such a Mistress. Only few of Dominants would have told such words. The Owner is always right, I admit. Most of Owners did not think of the punishment of their slaves. They usually punish and that is all. If the punishment is too cruel or not fair... who cares of it? Arta dominated me with her wonderful personality. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to obey her. I wanted to do everything she asked. I wanted not because of the fear of punishment. I wanted to be a good slave, because I wanted to deserve her kindness. I wanted to deserve the trust she gave me. I knew that only few slaves were so lucky to have such a good Mistress.

She sent me to sleep and I was thankful after such a cruel night. She also allowed me to walk in SL, while she would be away. I was very thankful for her.

No comments: