5/20/2008

Massages

I woke up and greeted my Mistress in IM. She did not answer. I heard noises from behind me. When I turned around, I could see my Mistress sleeping in her bed. I became frozen, as I did not want to awake my Mistress. A moment later, Arta opened her eyes and said hello.

She was almost naked. She wore only a red thong and some jewels around her tights. She had beautiful slender body. She called me to the bed. My heart beat in my heart, when I heard her tinkling voice. She just wanted a massage. I sat on her hips and massaged her shoulders and back.

I talked to Arta and she answered, but I felt that there was something wrong with her. She suddenly moaned loudly. I stopped and I asked what happened. I was still tied to her bed and that cold chain reached her hot body. I spread my legs wider.

She ordered me to massage her bottom. I became very excited when I touched her round buttock. I held back my breath and forced myself to calm down. She recognized my excitement and ordered me to kiss her bottom. I closed my eyes when my lips reached her silky skin. I hold my lips on her bottom more than a kiss required it. So, she ordered me to massage her tight and feet.

I almost finished massaging of her feet, when she lifted her foot and presses it against my mouth. I parted my lips and kissed her foot. Arta pushes her foot further until her toes filled my mouth. Then she ordered me to suck them. I sucked them moving my head slowly. My tongue swirled around her tiny toes.

Suddenly, my Mistress pushed me away and told me to kneel before the bed. I obeyed. Suddenly, I could not see anything just a black window in front of my eyes. Arta closed the forced mouselook. She teleported me to a place. I did not know where we arrived. I heard chat behind me.

I met Arta's Cruel Friend again. Do you remember him? At this time, he was working with different avatars on an RR tool. I got to know that he was a scripter. Arta ordered me to help him to learn RR viewer. I helped as I could, however, I did not have much experience. My Mistress answered quicker than I did.

I was still in forced mouselook. It was quite a challenge. I was ordered to turn to the person who talked to me. Turning and listening to a speech and answering at the same time was not easy in mouselook.

My Mistress gave me a picture and I could not take a look at it, as it was impossible in mouselook. Fortunately, Arta switched off the mouselook. It was she and I in the picture. She took a very nice picture of us.

When we returned home, I was very tired. My body cried for relax. I could not go to bed. A friend of Arta came in and my Mistress demonstrated how obedient I was. I felt tired, but I enjoyed the demonstration seeing that my Mistress was content with me.

Arta offered me to this stranger. He refused the offer. He was the second man who refused to use me. However, when Arta described how I had given her a massage, the stranger changed his mind. We went to the bedroom and I massaged his wide shoulders. My fingers waves around his muscles. The massage lasted for about ten minutes.

After the massage, my Mistress and this man walked out to the balcony. I was very tired at this time and Arta realized it. I had to serve a drink to this man and then my Mistress allowed me to sleep. She came with me and bound my cuffs to the bed. I closed my eyes and heard far voices of my Mistress and this man, and then I felt asleep.

No comments: