5/30/2008

Broken Slave

I woke up and I could hear noises around me. I opened my eyes and I realized a man standing in front of me. It was one of my Mistress' friends. Arta was not at home.

We were talking about my chains when Arta arrived home. She wanted me to dance for them. I smiled, as I was sure they would enjoy my dance.

I danced for them gently. My dance was sexy. My body waves in front of their face. I felt as the music moved my body gracefully.


I was dancing for them for about twenty minutes, when Arta offered him to play chess. I shivered. I had bad feeling. They sat at the chess table and started to play. Arta IMed me and told me to help her.

I decided not to tell how to move chess-pieces. I thought that she wanted to enjoy the game. If I would play instead of her then she would not enjoy the game. I supposed that she would be happy if she would win without my direct help. So, I decided to tell only hints for her.

In the middle of the game, she called the match exciting. I felt happy. I knew that I pleased her. Before starting the game, she offered a prize for his friend if he would win. She did not tell anything about this prize. She only mentioned that I would give the prize him.

After an hour playtime, my Mistress won. I was happy. I asked her about the prize, when her guest went away. She started to shout at me immediately, when we remained alone. She said that I disobeyed again not telling how to move chess-pieces. I wanted to explain my motives, but she did not let me say them.

She said that I had to obey. My opinion did not count. I listen to her frozen. Yes, she was right. I failed again. I had probably misunderstood her words about the clever slave. I had lived in a fair tale and it was the time to wake up. How could I believe that I was clever? The fair tale disappeared and only a slave remained in its place. A slave, who failed again. A slave, who had failed many times. A slave, who was unable to learn.

Yes, I was her slave not more. I was like a pet, like a dog. My only job was to obey. I valued myself too high. I was not her companion, her friend, just a slave. A piece of furniture, a book, or some other subject. I felt that our relationship had changed definitive.

I knew that I would not be able to think any more. It was like chess. It was enough to hear this word and the terror chilled my mind. I was afraid of looking at the chess table. Chess meant punishment in my mind.

I knew I would obey. I would execute every command of my Mistress. I knew that I would not do anything without the order of my Mistress. Maybe I would not be a clever slave, but I would always away.

Such thoughts flew through my mind, while my Mistress locked my handcuffs to ankle cuffs tight and when she locked my cuffs to the bed. I was very sad and I felt alone this night.

No comments: