5/29/2008

Dancing Lessons

My Mistress showed me her new car, a sport car. It looked nice, but I felt the wildness radiating from the smooth metal of the car. Arta got in the car and invited me to join. I fastened the seat belt and in the next moment, the engine of the car howled. The acceleration pressed me into the seat. Arta drove fast, but she handled the car fairly well. However, I closed my eyes in fear some times.

Then Arta took me to learn dancing. We arrived to an interesting place. People danced around us. They did it gently without any effort almost waving in the air. My Mistress selected three dances and she started to teach me how to dance. She taught me very well. Soon, I was able to copy her graceful movements. Now, I can dance for her pleasure and it makes me feel good.

No comments: