5/27/2008

Saucy Baggage

Arta was tired, today. I gave her a feet massage, then she ordered me to massage her shoulders and back. I usually massages her back in her bed. It is the only case that I am allowed to go to her bed.

She laid down and I sat on her butt holding the weight of my body with my tights.

I was massaging her carefully. Touching her silky skin made me excited. But, I was allowed to massage her and not more. We had nice conversation about the questions of life, especially in BDSM relationship. She is dominant and I am a sub, but this is the only difference between us. We think very similar. It is very good, is not it?

Once, somebody switched the bed. We started to change our positions quickly, one after another. My Mistress warned me first and then she shouted at me. She thought that I switched the bed. I said that it was not me and she believed it. I was so glad, she believed me! I was sure that some lonely person played with us. It was very nice game; he broke our very interesting conversation. Why does somebody enjoy hurting others? I do not understand them. If they have serious social problem, then it can be cured other way. I am sure that many people are ready to help griefers. They are sick people and they really need help.

Suddenly, my Mistress disappeared and I had no idea where she went. When she returned, she explained that she met our guy having social problem. I got an IM from him; he wanted Arta or me. Hmm... It is funny, is not it. I think disturbing is not the best way of making friends or lovers.

We both knew that the evening ended. My Mistress locked me to the bed and went to sleep. I tried to fell asleep, too. My eyes were almost closed, when the griefer IMed me. He said that I had to have sex with him according to Arta's order. It was not a nice try. It was piteous.

No comments: