5/14/2008

Return to the Prison

My Mistress did not want to be with me. She took me to the prison, where I had sucked people requiring it. I hated to be there, I hated most of persons I could meet there. I admit I had met some interesting persons there, but most of men who had used me, I had not found nice.

Arta realized my shaking body and she asked if I did not want to go there. She used word “work” instead of “go”. The question was “Do not want to work there?”. I did not want to, but, I did not want to tell it to my Mistress. She was my Mistress what I liked or disliked did not count.

So, Arta closed me in a cell. The crowed gathered in front of my cell soon. I had to start to work. A man came after another. They used my mouth. They did not want to talk to me; they did not talk to me. They just used me as I could use a vibrator. Some of them went away, while I held their phallus in my mouth. These men did not tell me to release their penis from my mouth.

I felt very dirty and I became very tired. I did not have a minute break between men. My Mistress did not go away. She was standing in front of my cell and she talked to the men who were waiting for my service. Why did not she use me? Maybe she did not like me. Maybe I did something wrong. Such emotions swirled in my mind. But, I did not have to to think of it much, as my mouth was filled with the penis of different men. One after another... My mouth walked phallus by phallus.


I felt the disgusting taste of mixed semen in my mouth. I felt as their semen flew on my face and dropped on my clothes. I felt so dirty. I wished if I would have finished it.

Some of the men were especially irritating. I sucked them all, but the irritating ones did not receive erotic welcome. I knew I was bad. I hated myself for that, too.

Some people felt pity for me. A girl asked Arta why I was caged. She offered her help to escape me in secret. My only wish was to leave this hatred prison, but I could not go without Arta's permission. I did not want to escape from her. I only hoped that she enjoyed my humiliation.

At the end, my Mistress took me home. When we arrived, she left me kneeling cuffed and she sat down in her throne. I was waiting for her call, but she did not order me anything. I was sure that she was angry with me. She did not like me, I supposed. She did not want to use me. She gave me foreigners. She must have realized that it hated it. It must have been a punishment. My eyes were filled with tears as I crawled to her feet.

She did not talk to me. She looked at my shaking in cry body and then she turned her head away. I was crying. I could not see anything through tears flowing down on my face.

She ordered me to go to bed without having the bath. I felt dirty, but I was desperate not because of my dirty body but her dislike to me. I went off to sleep weeping.

No comments: