5/19/2008

Alone

I woke up in Arta's bedroom chained to her bed. I turned around to find her, but she was not at home, she was not even in SL.

I was waiting for her. I looked around in the bedroom. It was the first time I had time to look around there. My Mistress was not online, so I pay my attention to her furniture and paintings.


After about an hour, I started to be worry. I did not know where she was. Of course, I was not angry. I was her slave and I could spend some time alone in her bedroom. Arta spent very much time with me. I mean I love to be with her, but I knew that she had a job, an important job. She also had a plan, about what I did not know much, but I supposed that this plan was very important for her.

I had been waiting for her earlier, it is true not so much time, but she was always offline. I hoped that everything was all right with her.

I waited for almost two hours and it was the time to go to bed. Before sleeping, I sent a message to Arta. I sent the message and she became online at the same time. I greeted her in IM and we talked a bit. This conversation calmed me down and I went to the bed knowing that it was everything OK with my Mistress.

No comments: