5/22/2008

Free Hour

I was kneeling while I was waiting for my Mistress. Chains held me tight, it was impossible to stand up. The hard metal cut deep into my body. I knew that I did not deserve to stay in Arta's bedroom. Shame burnt and tears chilled my face.


My Mistress arrived home and I dropped myself to her feet begging for mercy. Arta was very kind and forgave me. She even decided not to punish me; she was so content that I admitted my failure. Many Owners would have punished me. According to the common opinion, the slave must be punished for every mistake. But, she knew me better. She knew that I repented my guilt and I would never do the same mistake again. She felt that I punished myself harder than anybody could do.

She strokes my hair and she said that I could go and meet my friend. I hesitated. I wanted to go, but from other hand, I wanted to stay with her to please her. She chose clothes for me. I wore the new long jeans with a nice white blouse.

Sir Sleight showed me his new shop, which was under construction. Then we went to his home. I had been there some days ago, but it was changed very much. Sir Sleight planted trees and flowers on the beach. Glistening stream flowed between the houses toward the sea. The entrance of the main house was decorated with pink roses. He built a dream home here.

He started to show me his house, but, the SL was cruel and we could not finish the tour. Arta gave me a free hour, so I had to return home.

I just arrived when my ankle cuffs sent me the first warning. The warning said that in fifteen minutes my cuffs would be locked. I started to prepare to sleep in the living room. I asked permission to go to bed. My Mistress allowed me to sleep. But, before going to bed (or rug), I had to lock my wrists cuffs behind my back. It was difficult for me to find the right button in menu of the cuffs among the offered functionalities.

Fortunately, my Mistress came home and helped me. She allowed sleeping in her bedroom. I was very happy. She said she was not angry with me. She did not even tie me to the bed. She allowed me to walk in the house and around it, not leaving her parcel.

She acted such way instead of the punishment. She trusted in me. She trusted in my obedience. I know that I had to be very obedient. I knew that I would be very obedient and I would not fail again. I kissed her legs with all love of my heart before going to sleep.

No comments: