5/28/2008

Celebration

My Mistress was working when I awoke. She allowed me to go to lucky chairs to win silks. I spent there almost three hours and won an everyday clothes and silks. The clothes looked nice. I liked it. Silks were not designed carefully. I changed it to align to my body with help of Arta for almost half an hour, later.


Sir Bela became online. I can disclose now that we were searching for a birthday present for him. My Mistress was sleeping and I hesitated. She allowed me to be in this shop and she ordered me to go home, when I finished. On the other hand, she had ordered me to give the birthday present to Sir Bela personally. Sir Bela was rarely online, recently, so, I decided to meet him.

He was in his land. I gave him the training shoes. He seemed to be happy. We were talking in his garden. Then I went home to wait for my Mistress.

No comments: