5/18/2008

Shopping

We went shopping with my Mistress early morning. She had planned to go shopping with me and it seemed that this moment came. I was exciting. I admit that I admired Arta's beautiful clothes. But, I wanted to be pretty as her slave. I wanted others to envy her. Sometimes, I felt that she did not like my clothes. So, I was happy to have something she indeed liked.

The shop we went, sold wonderful clothes. I liked them all. I was excited and I tried to find out what kind clothes my Mistress would choose for me.

I was blaming at the nice clothes, as I still liked to go to the shops. My Mistress seemed to be familiar with the offered clothes. She spent only a few moments inf front of a wall, however the wall was covered by pictures of pretty clothes. I wanted to look at all clothes, but Arta did not want to me to gaze at these pictures. She went away and jerked me by my collar.

She chose a nice red dress for me, which covered only few part of my body. I was very sexy, was not I? Mistress allowed me to stay in the new clothes. I turned around and showed her my new outfit smiling.


Then Arta leaded me to the upper floor. There, she bought some pair of jeans for me. I was so lucky.

No comments: