6/28/2008

Changes

When I woke up, my Mistress was sleeping. I decided to walk around to house and to see what had happened to Arta's house and parcel. Last day, somebody had bought the neighbor parcel and had changed the surface of the land. It had looked awful and I had thought that one could meet bad people in estates, not only in mainland. Now, I realized that the surface of the land was lowered to its original level.

On the other side of the house had been a nice beach with view to nice park. It had been changed. Now, there were many small islands; some of them contained a house. It looked nice; however I liked the old park more.

My Mistress arrived and I went into the house to meet her. I was kneeling at Arta's feet, who told me about the main changes in SL. I got to know that my Mistress bought a new house. She had not placed it, yet, as the owner of the island had been changing the neighbor parcel frequently. She had decided to wait.

My Mistress also told me that she would be busy in the future and she would have fewer time to be with me. I was sad hearing it. But, she told me the reason and I completely agree with her. Of course, I would have spent as much time with my Mistress as possible, but the reasons of her business were more important.

I remembered that Arta's neighbor had wanted to participate in my training. I was sure that my Mistress would give me him if she would not enough time. I liked to serve my Mistress; however, it would be exciting for me to serve other, too, under her ownership.

My Mistress had to go away. She allowed me to visit my friends and play part in classes if she would not have time for me.

No comments: