1/13/2009

Blindfold

My Owner decided that my new outfit resembled him on a Domina outfit. I took of my gloves and pants. Then I turned around before him. I was almost naked. He liked the way I changed my clothes.

He took me a very quiet place and there he ordered me to put my blindfold on. I obeyed. I was unable to see through the scarf. I could see only shadows. My Owner ordered me to turn right and left. It was difficult to obey as I did not know where I faced to. He controlled me very well and I was sure I would survive even being blindfolded if he would care of me so good.


We tried the teleport. I did not know where we went and where we arrived. I cold not see the building. ((RR viewer covered the name of the places.))

I was listening hard and I tried to collect information of the surrounding world with my ears. But, my Owner put earplugs into my ears. After it, I could not differ voices. I heard everything from far distance.

I received command and I added the usual phrase 'Master' in my answer. Somebody chided me because I answered a Lady not a man. I could not see anything in the lowering sun. It was difficult to realize even shadows around me.

I felt helpless. This helpless made me very excited. My heart was beating in my throat. The latex top I wore was stretched by my waving breasts. I felt as a public slave, as a toy, who must have obeyed whoever ordered.

Soon, we left alone with my Master, who removed my ear plugs. I could differentiate voices again. But, I heard only my Owner. I did not know who had stood near me some minutes ago.

My Owner teleported me. I still did not know where I arrived to. Then, I heard a woman's voice. It was my Master's flat-mate. I could see only her shadow. I was ordered to go to her and greet her humbly. Then I had to return back to my Owner. It was not easy but very exciting.

I went to bed with blindfold on my eyes. I felt asleep soon after such an exciting day.

No comments: