1/12/2009

Medieval Punishments

My Owner and I woke up in Smallville. We were walking among houses on the village. My Owner stopped by a net hanging from a special wooden pole. He ordered me to climb in. It was difficult to obey, as the net waved every time I moved. I was not skillful, so I fell in the net. My face was at the bottom of the, legs were high above me. My feet hitched in the net. I was unable to move.


My Owner left me there, hanging. I tried to lift my head to see anything around, but the net limited my motion strictly. Soon, I felt as the blood flowed into my head. The rough ropes of the net cut my full breasts. I felt dizzy in some minutes.

Fortunately, my Owner returned and brought me off the grid. Then he suggested taking a tour outside the village. There were two different places in the vicinity of the village. One of them was Black Monastery; the second one was the house of daemons. We went to the house of daemons. There were four rooms on the ground floor. My Owner entered into the first one. I followed him. We could see medieval torture devices around. My Owner chose the first device and bound me there. My body was jerked as much as it was possible. My arms and legs were locked together, so I had to lift my body high. My Owner was looking at me and then he poked my stomach. It was not painful but it made me feel very uncomfortable. He told me that he wanted to sit on me. I was not sure if I could hold his body. Fortunately, he decided not to sit on my stomach. He unbound me instead.

The main part of the next device was a rod with a metal head. The metal head was as large. Its size was the same as the size of my upper arm. The purpose of the rod was clear for me. It must have been inserted into my pussy. I was sure that it would kill me. I told it to my Owner. He was looking at the rod for a long time. I had a feeling that he was looking at my trembling body from the corner of his eyes instead of the rod. At the end he stepped away.

The third device that he chose was not deadly one, but it looked very dangerous. He grabbed my body and bound on it. My body was stretched. I felt sharp and enormous pain in my thighs and in my pussy. Large needles of the device broke my skin and flesh making way deep in my body. I felt other pain at the same time. My Owner tightened the ropes keeping my body. I felt as my body would be broken into two parts. Warm blood flew from my pussy, across my back.

My Owner stopped my torture and dressed my wounds. It helped a bit, but I was still unable to close my legs. My Owner went out of the house. I followed him. I walked strangely because of the wounds.

We went to a shop. I received five minutes to look around. There were nice latex outfits in the shop; most of them were designed for the Domina Ladies. My Owner bought me one lovely outfit. This outfit was variable. This is the outfit chosen by my Owner.


After shopping, we returned to my Owner's house and I was allowed to sleep in my Owner's arms.

No comments: