1/04/2009

Prison

I woke up on the cross. I could not feel anything in my shoulder but pain. It was no wonder, as I was sleeping with lifted above my head hands. I was trying to push myself upward on the cross and I did it as much or as little as it was possible.

I heard footsteps. My Owner approached me. He asked me how I had slept. I told about the pain in my shoulder. He touched them to check if I was all right. His touch usually made me happy but now I felt sharp pain as his fingers sank into my body.

Then he placed the cross in vertical position and pushed it to the door. He was staring at my body for some minutes.

Suddenly, he unbound me from the cross and ordered me to follow him. We went to a prison and tried the cells. It took much time, but it was very interesting.

When we finished, my Owner bound me in the cross. The he got a vibrator and pushed it deep inside me. It was painful as the hard dildo broke the way in my pussy. He said he would leave me on the cross until next morning.

No comments: