1/11/2009

Return to Smallville

My Owner took me back to Smillville. At the entrance, we met the dancing girls again. They still danced with the same way and I still considered their dance bizarre. My Owner was talking with one of the girls. She was very lovely and kind. It is worth visiting this place.

Then we went further to Smallville. My Owner closed me in the cage and bound me to various racks. He was searching for the rack satisfying his need well. In the end, he hung me up. He bound my hands to a wooden rack; my legs were free.


Then he started to play with me. He touched my nipples, pussy very often. He did not torture me. He sometimes spanked my butt. His aim was to lead me to the orgasm. He reached this aim. *smiles

Then we ran to the house with bath, where I washed my Owner's muscular body. The hot water made us sleepy. So, after a light supper, we went to the bed.

No comments: