1/03/2009

Pipe

I woke up feeling that My Owner was staring at me. Suddenly, the chains twitched my body. My Owner raised the cross. I stood still bound. He enjoyed looking at me on the cross.

He grabbed my hair and forced me to lift my head and to look at his face. The he pushed his fingers into my mouth and touched my teeth. I feel the taste of his hand clearly.

Then, without warning he got a small pipe and tried to push it down through my throat. It was very frightening and very painful. The pipe was soft, but hurt me much. I was in panic. I retched. He continued pushing the pipe. I had panic attack; I could hear her voice, but I did not understand their meaning.

In the end, my Owned pulled out the pipe of my mouth and dropped on the floor. He went to the other room. I did not know what he was doing there. I was very busy with breathing. Fear still shook my body.

My Owner returned holding a box in his hand and he offered me to eat. I was still frightened. I did not want to eat. I did not know what he held in the box. He realized my horror and calmed me down showing what was in the box. It was just a bottle of honey. He took a spoon and gave me honey to eat. He gave me some water to drink. I calmed down. After eating he washed my teeth.

My Owner pushed the cross out of the house to the court. Then he left me. I followed him with my eyes. He went to the sea and swam. After it, he returned to me and started to play with my hair. I liked it and I was sure that he liked to touch my soft hair, too. Then he got scissors still playing with my hair. I was afraid that he wanted me to be bald. I did not want to be bald. I liked my hair and I liked the way as my hair changed my appearance. He lifted the scissors and he cut the clothes off from my body. I was naked, but still bound. I turned my head and checked if there was anybody around we were alone.

He was doing something with my cuffs. I felt small strikes and I knew that he was changing the text on my cuffs. I tried to listen to them, but the cuffs were too far from my eyes. I could not see the new text.

He left me on the cross for this night.

No comments: