1/05/2009

Swimming

I woke up on the beach. My Owner was awake. After our greeting ceremony, he decided to swim in the sea. He ordered me to prepare towels. When he came out of the sea, he went straight to the pool and washed out the salt water from his body.

He finished and I ran to him. I started to mop up his muscular body with the soft towel. He wore only swimming trunks. I knelt down and continued on his feet. He looked at me and told me to take off his trunks.

I dried his bottom and then his phallus. Obviously, he enjoyed it, as he started to grow. I threw away the towel and instead it, I used my silky hair. His erection became even larger. My fingers felt his hardness through my hair.

He looked at me and I knew that he wish me. I did not have to wait much for his order. I played on his erection with my tongue. I licked around; my tongue ran along his phallus. When I heard his enjoyment, I parted my lips and leaded him into my mouth. I worked on him gently until he reached orgasm. He told me to clean him and I gathered his semen into my mouth with my quick tongue.

He seemed to be satisfied. I was glad and my gladness increased when he invited me in the sea. The water was warm; it refreshed me up very well. I swam to him and he stroked me under the water. We washed out our body in the pool and I got the towel again. He told me smiling that I had to dry it quickly at this time. I was allowed to get dressed. He told me to choose elegant clothes. I hesitated. I was not sure if he wanted me to wear a gown. In the end, I selected an outfit with skirt and I saw on his face that my choice was good.

I heard approaching footsteps from my backs. It was my former Mistress. She talked with my Owner for a while.

When they finished, he turned to me and told me to take him to my favorite shop. The recent shop I liked very much contained some male outfits, too. However, I was not sure that he would like the style of clothes offered by the shop. He told me that he wanted to buy a gift for me. Such offers always made me feel peculiar. Of course, I like gifts. I was very exciting when I opened my Christmas gifts. I like shopping too, but I mostly stare at the vendors as I do not own much money. I do not want to complain; I have everything what I need and I am here not because of earning money. But I like to receive gifts. *smiles

From the other hand, I did not want him to waste his money. He cared of me and he gave me what my submissive mind would have liked to receive. I was very thankful him for being my Owner.

At the end we went to my favorite shop. I think my Owner liked its style. We were walking a bit and then my Owner allowed me to go to sleep. I was tired; it seemed that swimming took much force from my body.

No comments: