1/19/2009

Poems

It was a nightmare to sleep in the medical room. In the morning, I woke up from a dreamless sleep. I felt dirty. Fear shakes my body not giving a minute break. My Owner realized my state and took me away.

We went to the hill at Heaven & Hell. The sun shone brightly, but it took some minutes until the sunshine warmed up my body and soul.

My Owner ordered me to write a poem about the slavery. I am not a poet and I had not written poems since my childhood. I collected all my force and I tried to switch off the surrounding environment. I concentrated to only my task.

He liked my poem and then he told me his. I thought his was better then mine. Then my Owner told me to write a poem in English. Oh, it was really a challenge. I am too shy to share my poem with you. So, please, forgive me for keeping it in my mind.

The third task was to write a poem in Russian. It was as easy, or as difficult, as in Hungarian. I stared at my Owner's face and I supposed he liked the poems.

Then we walked down from the hill to the port. A pirate ship was docked to the port. We went to a board and took a small tour on the ship. My Owner found a cubicle and decided to stay on the ship this night.

No comments: