1/08/2009

Private Prison

I woke up in my Owner's house. It was something strange. I looked around and the house was empty. In fact, my Owner had not furnished the house, yet. The only furniture was the cross and the box, where I slept. But, I could not see the cross and the box.

My Owner told me that we would move. From certain point of view, I always had easy job. I never cared of the economy of the SL, as I was only a slave. I knew I would serve my Owner anywhere, where he would take me.

We walked out of the house; we went on the next parcel. There we started to talk. Suddenly, a man approached on a cart. I was not a slave cart, but the real one pulled by one dark force. The rider stopped at us. He was one of the friends of my Owner. I learned that he was a vampire and the Lord of Nazgul in the sim called The Lord of the Rings. I had not heard of this sim. Maybe, I can visit it once. Then Arta joined us and we continued the conversation.

In some minutes, my Owner said that we had to go. He went away and sent me teleport. I followed her straight to Arta's house. He ordered me to follow him and he descended into the prison level. I followed her and when I stepped off the ladder, my feet did not find the ground and I fell into the sewer. He closed the sewer door immediately.

I was standing in the cold water trembling. My clothes became wet, heavy and very cold. I lifted my head and I could see only his feet.

I went through the imprisonment process. My Owner closed me into the stocks and he took a photo of me in this position. I remembered that I had some prisoner's outfits. I found only a related latex outfit. I asked for permission to show it for my Owner. I did not know if he liked it. According to my opinion, I was very sexy even in black and white striped outfit. My Owner ordered me to change back my old clothes.


While I was changing my clothes, I took a look at the cells. I do not remember how many cells were in the cellar. But, I remember exactly that there were only two free cells. Picture of imprisoned girls hung above the other cells. My Owner leaded me to the first cell, as it was free and told me to go in.

I obeyed and went in. I had no time to turn around in the narrow cells when I heard click of the metal and the sound of closing door. I turned quickly. I realized that my Owner attached the chain coming from my collar to a metal ring blazing at the door. The door was closed. I was prisoner.

Like the partridge, my first action was to look around. The walls were made of stones; they were cold and bold. The door seemed even stronger. My cell was small, but I was unable to walk to the wall in front of the door; the chain limited my motion strictly.

My Owner said me goodbye and left me alone. I felt as the heavy walls pushed me. It was cold and frightening. There was no bed in the cell. I was walking before the closed door. On step on the right and one step on left... It was all I could do. Time passed slowly. I hoped that my Owner would return for me and took me to his home, ... hopelessly. I sat down pushing my clothes under my butt to protect me from the cold floor. I placed my head on the wooden door. I caressed myself tight. I did not realize when I felt asleep.

No comments: