1/02/2009

New Home

My Owner showed me his new home. It stood on an island. The island was still almost empty. I thought other citizens would arrive soon and rent a land near the beautiful beach.

My Owner told me about his plan for today. He was still not sure what to do. He wanted to go to dance. ZPTools and its server should have to be installed. He wanted to go to play with me on a public BDSM place. He was thinking for some moments and then he went away. Soon, he sent me tp and I arrived to an interesting place. I could see flowers around and the huge entrance of the tunnel. We walk in the tunnel. I did not know where we were, so, my Owner told me that it was the place, where Arta had taken me and had ordered to satisfy men with my mouth.

Soon, we arrived to the room with cages.

My Owner decided to sleep here. We went to bed after I caressed him.

No comments: