1/02/2009

Offline Thank

I did not want to start the year with offline post, but I have to. My last post of the last year was modified. Maybe, there are other modifications, too. I do not know.

I do not keep any money on my google account. Therefore, it is not worth grabbing my password. My account does not contain money, but it contains a lot of work. I ask everybody having fun with getting passwords not to brother me. I am not a computer engineer; breaking my account is not a real trophy. Please, leave me alone. If you do not like about what I write, just do not read. That is all.

I am not very good at English, so writing an average post including checking demands more than an hour. I know that my posts contain mistakes and my English is not the best. I do not mind if your hobby is finding glitch in the blog. If you indeed like it and if it makes you happy, then please do so. You can add comment expressing your disapproval. I will not delete or modify such posts.

You can also seek marks of evil conspiracy in my blog. You can think that I am liar or bad person. You can be happy for it, too. I am not against it. I am also glad that you play with my blog.

I just ask not to wreck my work. I am weak to start it again.

I want to say thank to my friend, who warned me. It is good to have such friends who inform me instead of other. Who wanted to help me and did not want to play role of great private dick.

So, beat me, kick me and comment my posts in bad style, if you like. Just do not ruin my work; I beg you.

No comments: