1/18/2009

Medical Scene

I woke up alone in the cell. My Owner was away. I examined the cell and its door. Probably, I was noisy, because, I got visitors, soon.

Arta came to my cell with his Hungarian friend. I knew him well; he was the person, who had often visited us while I had been serving Arta.

We were talking about the usual life, when Arta wanted to show me the prisoner. My Owner had ordered me to stay in the cell. So, it was out of question to leave it. Arta did not give up and she opened the door. I felt bad. I did not know if the door was locked. I knew only that I would not leave the cell.

Fortunately, my Owner arrived and he took me to Heaven & Hell. We were in the medical section. I hated it. I felt very uncomfortable. I was afraid even of touching anything. I felt toothache, immediately. My breath became heavy.

My Owner ordered me to sit down in an examination table. I obeyed. The examination table kept my legs high and apart from each other. Its rigid leatherette burned my naked skin.


My Owner started to play with my pussy. I did not become wet. I felt so nervously. My Owner continued playing with my pussy touching it with a cold metal tool. I closed my eyes and grapped the metal part of the examination table until I heard my Owner's voice. He told me that I would sleep on the examination table.

No comments: